Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will we initially meet with a salesperson or the business owner?
Our Managing Director, Carlos Garcia meets every prospective customer and oversees each stage of the project, from quotation through to final touch ups. You will always deal directly with Carlos.
2. Will I have to engage an independent colour consultant to decide what paint colours to use?
NO. We'll provide you with a professional colour consultant who we'll help you make the decision regarding the paint colours to use for your painting project.
3. Will I have to buy paint sample pots to do the colour sampling?
NO. We'll get them for you and we'll also apply the paint to the surfaces you require free of charge.
4. How long does usually take untill you can start the painting job?
This depends on the type of painting job you require and the scale of the project. Normally painting jobs are started within 1 – 2 weeks .
5. Will I have to vacate the house while the painting is being done?
NO. We endeavour to minimise disruption to your family during the painting process and make every effort to keep the site clean on a daily basis. On some larger projects, it may be necessary to vacate for a temporary period while the works are being carried out.
6. Will the new paint job blend in with our existing colour scheme?
YES. We aim to create a seamless transition and work hard to fully blend the new sections with the existing ones. To do this, we are meticulous in matching paint colours, textures and materials to all areas. Our paint applications look like part of your house, never an add on.
7. How long will our new paint job take?
This will depend on the scope of the works. A typical internal residential house re-paint job takes approximately 2 weeks, while an external one takes 8 - 10 weeks. This will of course vary depending on the complexity of the work and the painting job.
8. What happens if we’re not happy with something during the painting process?
Our clients often comment that we are always more than happy to deal with any issues and concerns as they arise. Nothing is too difficult in our endeavour to meet your expectations.
9. What do we do if we have concerns with something after the project is finished?
We have in place a 5 weeks maintenance agreement with our customers along with a 2 year workmanship guarantee.